Tuesday, June 26, 2007

WONDER WOMAN


NOT the best sketch of WONDER WOMAN but I was in the mood to sketch and decided I would try a female this time then I remembered that 2009 they are thinking about doing a Wonder Woman movie so I looked out there for a little bit to see what I could find and one of the websites had this to say.
Big screen adaptation of this TV show WONDER WOMAN slated 2009. Sandra Bullock, Jennifer Lopez, and Jessica Biel are some of the people rumored to be considered for the title role.(rottentomatoes.com)
Taylor cole has also been a runner up for WW.(Bottom) I'm curious whom they'll choose this may be a great time for an unknown, as interesting as it might be to see Jlo playing the amazon of wonder Not sure she is the right fit for her. BUT hey I also said Keaton couldn't pull of the first BATSY MAN!!!! So Hey I could be wrong. Any thoughts from you guys?



Megan Fox might be a bit young but A stronger potential than SOME of the images above.



But Yahoo said this...
All FilmStew.com Movie News
Lohan the One for WONDER WOMAN?
Thursday March 23 10:45 AM ET

Although no talks have even begun, Lindsay Lohan thinks playing the role of Wonder Woman in the upcoming feature would be "cool."

By Mark Umbach, FilmStew.com

Everybody is wondering which woman will be Wonder Woman. If it were up to starlet Lindsay Lohan, she says she'd take the pilot's seat in the invisible jet in a heartbeat. Buffy the Vampire Slayer vet Joss Whedon is currently developing a feature film based on the comic book superheroine for Warner Bros. Pictures.

ADVERTISEMENT

While Lohan admits that she's currently looking for roles outside her current milieu of teen a kiddie films, she thinks playing Diana Prince would be too cool. "Wonder Woman would be cool. I'm trying to find roles right now that are different to anything I've done to show my abilities, to show that I have some sort of stretch in me. Because most of the things that I've done so far are aimed at younger girls and are light-hearted," she recently told OK! magazine.

Before focusing on any other film projects, however, Lohan wants to get her album completed. “I’m trying to work on some lyrics for my next album in my free time. It’ll be a little different to the last one – I’m starting recording next month," she said in OK!.

For three seasons Lynda Carter played the Golden Lasso of Truth-wielding, bulletproof cuff-wearing, American flag-donned hero on the CBS television series. One just wonders what Carter would thing of Lohan filling her red, patent leather boots.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You know if she could stay out of rehab long enough she might be able to pull it off.AGAIN GUYS what are your thoughts

1 comment:

Emissary said...

I JUst realized WHATS WRONG WITH MY IMAGE!!!!!!her neck is to short MAN!! DAAHHGGGG DRABIL DRLAD FITZZ!!!!!! Man I need to practice more Im not drawing enough anymore. ARRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!