Monday, June 18, 2007

THE LAST PALADIN

This is a bit better than my last attempt at a Last Paladin sketch, by the way WHAT IS A PALADIN??? if you are interested you can see more of the character in Digital Webbing Presents. The creator is Ian Asher. GO E!!!! this was a cover I colored for this character that Ian published through DWP, I decided to embellish a little Ian said he wouldn't mind so I decided to have a little fun with it you know just something for the ol sketch book. HEHEHE I took some liberties with the size of the sword I thought he should have THIS HUGE OL BROAD SWORD.


For those that didn't see the hideous approach the first time through Ill post it again EWWWWWWWWWWW, WOW looks like two different artist... see how much rust builds up when you 1. when you don't keep the old wrist sketchin on something.

2 comments:

Ian Ascher said...

DUDE!!! THat rocks hard. You just needed to shake off the rust a bit man. If you ever want a short just let me know I'll write it just for you man.

Emissary said...

HAHAHAHA you really like it ???