Tuesday, June 12, 2007

HEAD AND BIGHEAD!!! AGHHH

HAHAHA the body shot looked so much cooler in my sketch book! Check this out I started sketching it with a pencil and I couldn't seem to get what I was looking for so I said FORGET IT I'M just going to scribble on it with a black marker, well (actually a few markers) any who (yes I said who), AND THEN I started liking the way it looked UNTIL I SCANNED IT!!!! then I could see the weird stuff going on in the neck and not to mention the water mellon head I gave him AGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!! Well, I figured I'd go ahead and upload it so I could sorta keep my word in trying to do an image or a sketch a day.... this Image is a sketch so I'm not going to be to hard on myself after all that is kinda what sketches are for MESSING UP SO YOU CAN LEARN... RIGHT? As you can see I'm kinda on this SS kick. I didn't think about it until I had it done, not only is his head big BUT he has NO NECK! DAG NAB IT!!! DAD BLAST IT!!!! AND DAG GON IT!!!!! Some times I feel like Ive lost it , SOMETIMES IT LOOKS RIGHT BUT WHEN I SCAN IT ...ITS ALL WRONG!!! DAG ! GOTTA REMEMBER don't try and squeeze your character into a page it makes him look ( or her ) look stiff.



WHO IS THE SILVER SURFER

The Silver Surfer is a Marvel Comics character who was first introduced in September, 1966. The Surfer appeared in issue #48 of the monthly Fantastic Four comic book series, where he came to Earth to investigate the planet’s potential for feeding his master, Galactus. Since this appearance, the Silver Surfer has appeared consistently in the Fantastic Four books, as well as headlining his own series, The Silver Surfer, which published 146 issues over a thirty-year span.

The Surfer was born Norrin Radd on the planet Zenn-La, which came under threat by the world-eating being Galactus. Feeling he had a duty to protect his world, Norrin struck a deal to become the herald of Galactus: in exchange for sparing his home planet, Norrin would seek out other worlds which his new master could consume in order to sate his appetite. As part of the bargain, Norrin became the Silver Surfer, imbued with cosmic powers and a surfboard on which he can fly through the cosmos in search of these worlds.

3 comments:

Ian Ascher said...

Looks all right to me... better than a lot of garbage that was getting published back in the 90's. Just keep sketching man...

Emissary said...

THE 90's that's what I get for being out of circulation I FEEL OLD NOW!!!!!!

Emissary said...

THANKS IAN!!!!