Friday, June 1, 2007

I HAD SUCH A STRANGE DREAM

I've never seen anything like this before , I won't go into the dream but I will explain what the creature looked like... in this dream the creature looked like a plant at first then I noticed it didn't have the color of a plant and it was like a huge WIERD earth worm or snail .. actually I felt like it was a half plant half worm.... HA! SOMETHING LIKE THAT , anyway as I got closer to it I felt weak and at the end of the ... stem was these strange extensions that looked like a long leaf or a seaweed but it wasn't either. it took these flat tendrils and grabbed me... the only way I could get it to release me was to choke it or put my foot what I perceived to be his neck. it moved also across the ground at times almost like a snake... it stood out to me so much that I had to draw it. so in the drawing or sketch you'll see some what of the description. I wanted to do a painting but Im not sure I could quite capture it.
Kinda reminds me of this thing (I think its called a sea tree) just bigger and more dangerous... AND IT WAS ON LAND and IT WAS COMING AFTER ME.

4 comments:

The Mad Alaskan said...

You have some trippy dreams, man. But for a creative person I guess it's par for the course. I know I've had some pretty crazy subconscious adventures myself.

Emissary said...

HAHAHA yeah I guess you are right I, I don't get in the habit of drawing my dreams but I think I ate dinner to late or something hahaha.

Ian Ascher said...

That's what you get for eating an old Burrito and Ice Cream before bed man!

Emissary said...

HAHAHAHA TELL ME ABOUT IT!!!!