Tuesday, June 12, 2007

RISE OF THE SILVER SURFER

OK... I'm not going to say anything just show pics. Wait this is my Blog I can do whatever I want... I KNOW SOME MAY DISAGREE WITH ME! (my BLOG HEHEHE) There are some really great movies coming out this year in comparison to last year a ton of great COMIC movies... Transformers, Spider-man, Fantastic Four, and BY great I mean they look great, granted the story was a bit challenged on Spidey but it was visually stunning. I go for the entertainment factor if I get Both STORY AND EYE CANDY Woooohoooo!!!... But I'm not as hard on movies as most guys especially all my writer friends here. We'll Here's hoping they don't disappoint. I hope they spend some money and Quality time on Surfer like they are doing in the advertising, I wouldn't PERSONALLY mind if the whole movie was about SS, But then it wouldn't be a FF movie BUT LIKE I said, I wouldn't care.






"All you know is about to come to an end."

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I wasn't too thrilled with the previous FF movie but this one does look like it's going to be entertaining.

Emissary said...

Only because of the SILVER SURFER HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA