Friday, June 8, 2007

MY SILVER SURFER Sketches

The Image below os just quick colored pencils, I still think inking an image is so much better than pencils darkened, they just seem to be so much cleaner, but never the less here is an image I threw some color down on.

MAN I'm looking forward to the FF movie. MAN I STILL FEEL REALLY RUSTY!!!! I guess the only reason I'm looking forward to the movie is not for the Fantastic Four, but for Silver Surfer with the hope Galactus MAY make an appearance. BUT HEY!!! that's just me. Oh I should also mention that I got fussed out by Ian for Not having my post up !!!! HAHAHA HE was right so I apologize to all. so I'm going to add one more image. I keep looking at this image and thinking I should have bent the back leg or something.


I'm looking forward to the FF movie. MAN MY SKETCHING STILL FEELS REALLY RUSTY!!!! GIVE US FREE!!!!!!

2 comments:

Ian Ascher said...

Nice work man. Your coloring skills are strong. I can't even stay in the lines with my Crayolas. Love the Surfer.

Emissary said...

WHat you cam to visit!!! hahahaha