Saturday, April 19, 2008

Wonder Woman

I've been wanting to do Wonder Woman for some time now I probably could have pushed this the colors in this piece some more but sometimes less is more I guess. I remember on the old Wonder Woman TV show the wipes for the the show were the stars  and this image I wanted to do an homage to the show and the comic thus the stars and the comic like layout, a little Linda Carter in the eyes a little shout out  to the comic version ( in style ) and the show and hopefully I got the right mix, hey... I like the amalgam. I had to repaint the face about 10 times !!!! but once I finally got what I was looking for I was able to move on to the other stuff. I was also stressing  about how to do her lasso  then it hit me do it in Photoshop ... uh ... not telling you HOW I did it unless you really want to know hehehehe.  ( 95 % of this image was done in Painter and the other 5 % in Photoshop).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice job on the Wonder Woman!!

BROCASSO said...

Very Nice!!! Great layout...

Unknown said...

Suhweet!