Wednesday, April 23, 2008

playing around with Wolverine

Here is a close up of the painted head
This is just a snippet of the image I'm working  ( so yes there is more to this piece than just a head hahaha ). On the last two pieces I started I didn't finish them ( yet... Maybe I'll go back to them) . The goal on this one is to do a bust shot I'll explain further my idea of the sketch when I upload the painting. I was remembering my comic days and started drawing this image then I realized I only needed the skeleton for the painting and I guess I was also curious to see if I added more detail if this would help my painting any... I guess it might the more you have the less you have to think of oh well on to painting. Honestly I think I really wanted to draw but got bored to quickly.

1 comment:

Josh Silvas said...

dude you seriously have some BA stuff here. I'm really diggin it!