Saturday, April 12, 2008

Space Ghost

Okay here it is .... I've always wanted to do Space Ghost and he was one of my favorite Saturday morning line up heroes, so hey I threw it out there and gave it a shot .... AND YEAH I Know this is not the traditional Space Ghost but I saw another artist do his take on SG and liked it so much it inspired me to do this version. Im not as happy with it as I thought I would be, I'm still attempting to learn how to paint the human form BUT HEY I'M HAVING FUN WHILE I'M LEARNING I'll keep working at it. Ha ! They normally look pretty good small but these are probably better viewed enlarged. well on to the next one.


Someone ask to see a closer version of the head? Here it is ... I did a version where light was reflecting onto the black but I think I like the stark black better for some reason, It reminds me more of Space Ghost. but I thought I'd put both up.

6 comments:

The Mad Alaskan said...

Nice!

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE A FREAKIN' RUNAWAY LOCOMOTIVE MACHINE!!!!!!!!!!!! VERY NICE!!!!

James said...

Deon, whatever you've takin' man, puff-puff give man! You are the FREAKIN' MAN!!!

Emissary said...

thanks Home Theater glad you like it and to the rest of you a double thanks!!!!!!!

nude0007 said...

Good artwork, but SG was so cool because he DIDN'T follow the superhero norm of wearing panties and boots. The absence of these two things make him look more ghostly, too. Boots make little sense because he almost never walks anywhere, or is at least never shown to,

Emissary said...

HMMMM that is a good point Paul... I never thought about that. Im going to have to re think my approach.