Thursday, May 31, 2007

CD ART and Disc ART

I Often get asked to do CD or DVD covers for my Pastor the thought behind this idea was not as thought out as the Idea that proceeded this one BUT they liked this one BETTER... If I sound shocked it's because I am I thought this might be perceived as to
" to comic bookie BUT hey, I've been shocked before I guess this time would be no different hahaha. It's all good! The idea Is making a maximum impact I thought Hey heroes make maximum impacts they can be an influence... As I said It wasn't all that thought out. hahahaha well here is the image being used for a seminar CD series, enjoy.
The Colors I chose I thought might be a cool play on Supermans costume by doing the reverse there are some thing I still need to clean up on it , the original image didn't have the red shirt or the globe on the front of the shirt...It was actually just a white t-shirt and the over all color was washed out so there was a bit of photo retouch on this image I added the red color and earth symbol BUT you get the Picture for now. if you want to see the other one you will have to request it (hehehe). just in case you are wondering the Image was done in Photoshop. and pictures provided by Istockphotos.com.

2 comments:

Szerian said...

AWESOME work on the Maximum Impact piece. Did you use a photograph or did you draw and color it yourself? Either way it's awaesome but if you did this all yourself, you are THE MAN!

Emissary said...

NO THIS IS ALL PHOTO I would have had fun painting this time just wouldn't allow for it SO thanks for the compliment.