Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Okay I know they are old just bare with me.

Don't let some of these images scare you, as you saw in my profile I Love Sci-Fi so my images may tend to run the gamut from super heroes to aliens as you will see in these images these recent images are me playing around in painter... I tend to work MORE in Photoshop but as of late I've become addicted to Painter (10). I'm still working at perfecting it ( which means it will take my life time to achieve) seeing that I'm always learning. I havent learned everything about painting.... Most of what I've learned I've learned from Julian Allen ( http://www.amadikus.com/ ), thanks MAN!!! I Bluv Blu!!!! I'm finding that I'm going to have to force myself to try new things in this media LIKE different back ground color.. HAHAHA I seem to be going through a black period, I have NO idea what that is about.



1 comment:

Kev said...

you know it's important to have a white Jesus on your site... I think it's obligatory!