Friday, June 26, 2009

Progression

Here in this image I just wanted to show how the light and shadows are going to (or supposed to) work on this image... I wanted the viewer to see Kendel in the woods as if he is looking for his enemy, and the reader is looking through the trees at Kendel and have this feeling of ... KENDEL LOOK OUT, BEHIND YOU!!! ( am I spelling his name right?) The character behind him is Clan the TinGuh. I like the way this is heading so far. Im going to like it even better when it's colored... Now the scary question is ... should I ink it... this thing took forever... I actually can see where i have slowed down a bit from not drawing comics in a while. ~D~

2 comments:

BROCASSO said...

This is awesome!

I think your pencils are strong enough to go straight to color.

But this first image is the perfect one to experiment with. Color It both ways inked and penciled see what you like best and rate the pros and cons time vs end result.

but as of now masterfully done D.

Can't wait to see what you do next.

Emissary said...

thanks... soon as I get back from VAC i'll start some others stuff including colors.