Friday, January 30, 2009

The Original Man without fear


Why is it that any one who does dare devil draws him looking directly at you???? I SAY HE USES THOSE EARS OF HIS TO HELP DETECT WHERE YOU ARE!!! ok let me stop. That club of his better connect to something fast or hes going to fall to his death... I don't think I have ever drawn the dare devil IF I have OH WELL!!! I decided to do the old yellow and red version... I liked the red and black one even more but they didn't stick with that one long. come to the blog to see the image

2 comments:

The Mad Alaskan said...

I really like the thought about how he kinda has his head cocked to the side to more use his hearing. Neat idea.

As always, looks fantastic. I don't comment often but I DO check out every single new post.

James said...

Oh you bringin' on the Heat ain't ya, bruh? All I have to say is, "DANNNNNNNGGGGGGG!!!!!!!"