Thursday, September 4, 2008

Fist Of Justice Lad

This was a character I was kidding around with when I initially made a jest to there being a fist of Justice lad I didn't think Mike would take me seriously... Mike says hes a robot HEY I have an Idea I want to throw out there... what if FOJ Lad was the governments way of keeping an eye on FOJ so when this character comes out he's the governments way of policing the police. Just an idea... I did this before I had a chance to read Mikes full description of the kid all I saw was FOJ LAD and went to sketching then I went back to finish reading the message and uhhhh well lets just say Im way off what he had in mind. OH he would still be a robot that way they can see through his eyes he could later even become more sentient and make a decision to fight along side FOJ OR he could do the crazy Unstoppable robot thing and go haywire and become a villain then that way you could see his robotics in his villain form AGAIN just throwing it out there.
FOJ ROCKS!!!!!!

No comments: