Friday, July 27, 2007

CYCLOPS

It dawned on me I hadn't put up anything I've done personally in a while oops sorry guys. working in my own  company is time consuming. Some may have seen this already some may not have so I said what the hey let me put it up.
the thoughts with these two images are what other ways could you do cyclops  the bottom Idea was to make him almost deformed  put the nose were the eyes should be and eyes were the nose should be. The top Version was What if his eye was more exposed and had more of a magical effect it would buzz around his head like an annoying nat or something. HEHEHE its not normal part of my drawing regimen but I thought i would try something different to play with and practice my painting technique. 

HAHAHA I haven't painted in a while I need to pick up the old digital paint brush again. I think I'm impatient at times painting takes longer than digital coloring , and it definitely takes longer than sketching BUT I have so much fun doing it, I guess I just wish I could be faster at it.

No comments: